3042 N Rodgers Rd.
Harrison, MI 48625
Phone 989-539-7943 ~ FAX 989-539-3950
HAMILTON TOWNSHIP ZONING
- Assist property owners in all aspects of ordinances, permits
- Accept permit applications relating to land uses and zoning,
approve or deny these requests based on compliance with existing
ordinances and laws. Has no authority to vary from the terms of
the ordinances to satisfy a request.
- Review site plans & special use applications for completeness,
forward to Planning Commission for consideration.
- Process applications for appeals or variances which must be
decided by Zoning Board of Appeals.
- Perform periodic inspections for ordinance compliance, answer
complaints and provide periodic reports to Planning Commission.
- Advise Planning Commission of matters needing their attention.
- Maintain records of forms, plans, site visits and actions
- Submit status reports & attend Planning Commission meetings as
- Report blight situations and complaints to the Blight
Click for the following:
Acrobat Reader is needed for PDF files--FREE download
Go to Zoning Board
of Appeals page
Facilities & Services /
Site Map /
Staff Email Login
Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org